Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure Is Right for You?
Modern cosmetic dentistry provides countless options for improving tooth size, shape, color, and alignment. How can you know which procedure is right for you? After all, your dentist in Pueblo, CO, Dr. Elmer Villalon, offers an amazing array of aesthetic dental services! Well, don't worry—we can help you find out which treatment is right for you. Read on to learn more.
The smile consultation
It happens right here in Dr. Villalon's office in Pueblo, CO. During the appointment, you and your dentist will sit down together to discuss the changes you'd like to see. They may include:
- Brightening tooth color and shine (one of the most sought-after smile improvements, according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Repair of small defects (chips, cracks, gaps, craze lines)
- Repair of large defects (tooth fractures from oral trauma, old fillings, intrinsic stains)
- Correcting dental bite and alignment
- Replacing missing teeth
Dr. Villalon will examine your teeth and gums, perform an X-ray screening, take photos, and offer you options to change your smile for the better. Your treatment plan may be as simple as an in-office whitening treatment or as complex as a complete smile makeover. The choices are yours to make according to your budget and preferences.
Offered cosmetic services
These are some of the treatments that your dentist uses to address smile defects:
- Professional teeth whitening (both in-office and at-home versions) to lighten stains
- Direct bonding, using tooth-colored composite resin to repair corner chips, even tooth length, span small gaps, and more
- Tooth-colored fillings to restore decayed teeth with state-of-the-art accuracy and realism
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and improve the quality of gum tissue and supporting bone in the jaw
- Porcelain veneers, or laminates, customized to camouflage chips, cracks, and deep stains
- Invisalign clear aligners, invisible, comfortable and quick orthodontic correction for adults
- Porcelain crowns to cover and restore a damaged tooth's shape and strength
- Enamel contouring, a light sanding and reshaping using small dental tools
It's your smile
You decide how to improve your smile, and Dr. Elmer Villalon will make it happen. Call him today to arrange your consultation: 719-542-7844.